DRG has had the privilege of serving clients in a wide array of industries and fields.
For Profit Companies
• Avaya, Inc.
• Disney Corp.
• CNA Insurance
• LogistiCare, Inc.
• Oregon Aero, Inc.
• Election Systems & Software, Inc.
Non Profit Organizations
• Caring & Sharing Center for Independent Living, Inc.
• VSA Arts
• Community Transportation Association of America
• Florida Department of State
• The Florida Division of Elections
• The Florida Division of Blind Services
• The Florida Division of Historic Resources
“Doug represents a new breed of advocate for persons with disabilities. He negotiates through his exercise of reason and logic, with a full awareness of the difficult choices responsible government requires.”
~ Katherine Harris,
Florida Secretary of State
THOSE WE SUPPORT
Disability Relations Group is actively involved in virtually every aspect of the disability community. Listed below are some of the organizations in which DRG and its partner-members have been, or are currently active:
• Advisory Board Independent Living Resource Center
• Accreditation Task Force Lane Wiley Senior Citizens’ Center
• Blinded Veterans Association of Florida
• Commission for the Transportation Disadvantaged
• Florida Association of Rehabilitative Facilities
• Florida Council of the Blind
• Florida Grassroots Forum
• Florida Independent Living Council
• Florida Rehabilitation Council for the Blind
• Governor’s Task Force on Accessible Electronic Information Technology
• LogistiCare Foundation Board of Directors
• National Council on Independent Living
• National Federation of the Blind
• National Steering Committee Easter Seals Project ACTION
• Self Advocates Becoming Empowered
• Youth Leadership Forum
DRG has been involved in legislative actions leading to accessible elections, personal care attendants, service animal inclusion, and implementation of accessible technology.
Awards and Distinctions:
· 2002 Advocate of the Year,
Grassroots Forum, Orlando, FL
• Sen. Steven Wise Lifetime Achievement Award for Advocacy